Please read carefully this agreement before you begin to use software PixaOrganizer (hereinafter referred to as "Software").
By using Software you agree to the terms of this agreement, the license.
PART 1 – General Provisions
1. This agreement, the license (hereinafter referred to as "license"), defines the relationship between you and your employer, i.e. the client (hereinafter referred to as "Client"), and license provider Ing. Vitalij Chalupník, ID: 714 05 712 (hereinafter referred to as "Provider").
2. The Software and its related documentation are protected by Czech republic copyright laws and international treaty provisions and are exclusive property of Provider, who owns all rights, including copyright.
3. By downloading software the Provider grants the Client permission to use FREE version of Software with basic features.
4. After receiving a fee the Provider may grant the Client permission to use PRO version of Software with advanced features.
PART 2 – Permissions
5. The Client may install and use the Software on up to 3 computers. In case of using Software on more than 3 computers, the Provider may remove or restrict the license on other computers.
6. The client acknowledges and agrees, that Provider has the right to issue updates for the Software, modify, add and remove features with the updates in both "FREE" and "PRO" versions.
7. The license allows only Client to use the Software. The Client may not permit the usage of Software by another person.
8. The Client may not rent or lease the Software.
9. The client shall not publicly disclose the "PRO" version of Software or provide copies of the "PRO" version of Software to third parties.
10. The client shall pay a fee to Provider for provision of "PRO" version of the Software. After receiving payment and providing email address and computer number of the client the provider grants the client permission to use "PRO" version of the Software and license key for activating "PRO" version of the Software on the client's computer.
11. The client shall not use the "PRO" version of the Software without permission and shall not modify the Software to access functions in "PRO" version.
12. The Client may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
13. The Software and its related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind.
14. The client uses the Software on it's own responsibility. The provider shall not be liable for any loss, injury, profit, loss of data or any other damage caused by using the Software. Client is solely liable for damages resulting from use of the Software.
PART 4 – Others
15. If the Client violates any part of this agreement, the right to use this Software terminates automatically and the Client must then destroy all copies of the Software in his possession.
16. This license applies and is constructed in accordance with the laws of Czech Republic. Any legal actions, disputes or process that arise from the existence of this license will be discussed with state judicial authorities of the Czech Republic. Both parties must obey and respect court's decision. The relationship between the client and the operator of photobank is the relationship between two independent parties. Neither party may compel the other to anything.